ACMWE_SC Archives

acmwe_sc

ACMWE_SC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Bara Buhnova <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 23 Apr 2021 10:34:15 +0200
Dear Steering Committee,

Warm welcome to the new members from me as well :). This is a kind
reminder that I am looking forward to meeting you today at 3pm CEST
(those of you who will be available). The organization is running very
smoothly so far (thanks to the whole team!)

April monthly meeting, April 23rd 3pm CEST on Zoom
https://zoom.us/j/91384273184?pwd=a0tXZStXYkdoaGkrRXU3TFlDRm1idz09

The agenda of the meeting is on the bottom of our April reporting file
https://docs.google.com/document/d/17DRiZktAqoML-i70jkbqO_nNixAubj7EMKuyj5oR_5U/edit?usp=sharing

See you soon :)

Bara
On behalf of womENcourage 2021 chairs