ACMWE_SC Archives

acmwe_sc

ACMWE_SC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Sender:
acmwe_sc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Aug 2020 16:54:41 +0200
From:
Bev Backmayer <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Wilde A.G." <[log in to unmask]>
Thanks so much Adriana,

From: Wilde A.G. <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2020 4:48 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Steering committee meeting

Yes I can attend next week, it’s a blessing it got postponed, at least from my part because I couldn’t attend today.

Thanks,

Adriana

On 17 Aug 2020, at 15:44, Bev Backmayer <[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> > wrote:

Hi everyone.

I would like to apologize for forgetting to send out the reminder for the meeting today and for not sending the update about the proposals.

Cypress claims the final draft will be available later today,  unfortunately too late for the meeting today.  But they are happy to do 2022 as well as 2021.

Prague has not responded,   I sent to all the people listed as chairs again an email asking for feedback.  Let’s hope for feedback.

Dorota, Nuria, Rukiye and I decided we could make the decision next Monday at 4PM.   Please let me know if you are available,  I will send the meeting notice.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful summer even though we are all focusing on staying apart.

Bev