ACMWE_SC Archives

acmwe_sc

ACMWE_SC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Virginia Grande <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Virginia Grande <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2018 18:11:56 +0000
Thanks for arranging this, Reyyan! I'm OK with being in the list for the
Organizing Committee to get an overview of how things are going, although I
hope everyone is aware that I would just be skimming through those emails
unless there's a direct question to me :)

On Wed, Apr 18, 2018 at 4:17 PM Reyyan Ayfer <
[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> The list comes now :)
>
> [log in to unmask]   Reyyan [log in to unmask]   Bev [log in to unmask] Virginia Grande [log in to unmask]    Ruth G. [log in to unmask]   Natasa [log in to unmask]     Núria Castell Ariñ[log in to unmask] Adriana Wilde
> *
> * Total number of users subscribed to the list:      7
> * Total number of local host users on the list:      0
>

> On 18-04-2018 16:55, Reyyan Ayfer wrote:
>
> Dear ACMWE Steering Committee Members,
>
> The list contains the following addresses. Please respond and let me know
> if you want any change.
>
> Do you all want to be included in the WOMENCOURAGE list also?
>
> Happy communications!
> Best wishes.
> Reyyan Ayfer
>

> --

Virginia Grande
PhD student
Uppsala Computing Education Research Group (UpCERG
<http://www.it.uu.se/research/group/upcerg>)
Department of Information Technology
Uppsala University

Preferred pronouns: she, her, hers