ACMWE_SC Archives

acmwe_sc

ACMWE_SC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Rukiye ALTIN <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rukiye ALTIN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 2019 14:01:45 +0300
Dear Paola,

I guess it’s not us who can decide on this. Maybe Natasa should talk with ACM board to ask about wire transfer.

Because I know it from another conference, it’s a big deal. Someone should open an account, share the iban/swift whatever and control/check everything. Also, there is a problem with giving invoice too when its wire transfer.

Best,
Rukiye

Sent from my iPhone