ACMWE_SC Archives

acmwe_sc

ACMWE_SC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Bev Bachmayer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bev Bachmayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Sep 2020 15:23:30 +0200
Dear Dita, Olga, and Ondrej,

Thanks so much for arranging and presenting the announcement for
womENcourage 2021 on Sunday.  It was a perfect introduction to Prague.

I would like to also start working on the communication between the
steering committee and the organizing team.

The first step is to set up a mailing list which includes all team
members,  ACM headquarters will create for us a womENcourage 2021 mailing
list which can be used to communicate to all team members.

In order to do so,  ACM will need the names and email address of each of
the chairs for the event.  We can order that right away and have it ready
within a week once we have the names.

We can discuss further on Friday during our meeting.  But if you can
prepare such a list in the drive we provided.
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1fBHtWV2hmSqy_4_Ooqhc374AKOkfIyhI

Let me know if you have questions and speak to you on Friday.

Bev Bachmayer
womENcourage Steering Committee Chair