ACMWE_SC Archives

acmwe_sc

ACMWE_SC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Tiziana Catarci <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tiziana Catarci <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 2019 08:06:20 +0200
Hi Natasa, I am in Berlin now giving a keynote talk at IEEE ICCE and will
be on aflight tonight, so unfortunately cannot deal with this issue.
While I understand your points, please note that this is an Italian press
conference, there will be local politicians speaking, our Rector, etc., so
it is not intended to be the ACM press conference and we do not have a full
control on it.
Insteas, we would appreciate more coverage on media about the event by ACM
and ACM-WE, it was really scarce since now.
Tiziana