ACMWE_SC Archives

acmwe_sc

ACMWE_SC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Araz Yusubov <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Araz Yusubov <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jul 2020 15:00:47 +0000
Dear Ruth,

I don't know the procedures exactly. If we need to have a meeting with ACM, could you please kindly lead the way?

We have agreed on the budget file I guess. The attached is the last one, where I decreased the committee travel as per the suggestions.

Let's do it - I very much look forward for further advice from you.

Many thanks,
Araz