ACMWE_SC Archives

acmwe_sc

ACMWE_SC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Rukiye ALTIN <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rukiye ALTIN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Jul 2020 11:37:53 +0300
Hello everyone,

Hope you are all doing fine. The onlin registration supposed to be opened tomorrow, however the website is not ready yet. I am still waiting for CVENT to finish the building.

It tooK longer because I waited for the workshop dates but it was not ready and I asked Brenda (from CVENT) to build at least the site so we could add workshop schedule  later. I think we need one more week, so can we postpone the online registration date to 27 July?

Best,
Rukiye

Sent from my iPhone