ACMWE_SC Archives

acmwe_sc

ACMWE_SC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Sender: acmwe_sc <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 17:30:56 +0300
From: Rukiye ALTIN <[log in to unmask]>
Hello Nuria,
I have another meeting at the same time. I’ll (hopefully) join after it ends. If not, I’ll follow the meeting minutes.

Just an update, I and Ruth had a meeting with Scholarship team, we’ll be using easychair for the application. I out all the necessary documents on drive and shared with them.

Best
Rukiye

Sent from my iPhone