ACMWE_SC Archives

acmwe_sc

ACMWE_SC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Bev Backmayer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 2019 07:39:27 +0200

Hi everyone,

We need to pull together the summary of the event for a blog for the
newsletter.  As you have seen Cigdem has started the blog here.
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/17j5NRTjXbMP4j18TuxN-WY0qGPTwWwaRoxwq9T3
7NnQ/edit>
https://docs.google.com/document/d/17j5NRTjXbMP4j18TuxN-WY0qGPTwWwaRoxwq9T37
NnQ/edit#

So we need to pull together a short summary to wrap up the event in this
blog.  I will work with Paola and with CVent to get the basic information
going.

Reyyan and Natasa please add to the summary as you can.

I need by Monday the following:

Dorota-summary - less than 400 words of the hackathon,  that is a challenge.
Please send favorite pictures

Nuria - short summary of the poster sessions - less than 400 words.  Please
send favorite pictures

Adriana--  please help me identify participants from the poster session that
I can point out to SIGCHI in their report.  Additionally please work with
Nuria on the poster session summary.

Ruth  -  validate all scholarships and let me know what we are paying so
that I can balance the budget.

I am going through the badges that were not picked up to cross check with
the scholarship money,  make sure that all people who attended are marked as
participants also.

Let me know if you cannot finish this by Monday.

Bev