ACMWE_SC Archives

acmwe_sc

ACMWE_SC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Bara Buhnova <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bara Buhnova <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 2021 09:24:54 +0200
Dear womENcourage SC,

This is a kind reminder of our meeting tomorrow. Here is the correct
zoom link (we realized that initially we sent an incorrect zoom link, so
please use this one):

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/93644576542?pwd=eGJFVzhLaDRmTlNUZ2pwVXY2M25FZz09
(Meeting ID: 936 4457 6542, Passcode: 667187)

Let us also invite you to register to the conference. For the SC, there
is a registration code "WCSC2021" that helps you to register free of charge.

Furthermore, let us share with you that the event has been approved by
ACM (their official procedure).

Thanks and see you tomorrow,
(Olga is on vacation, but I am happy to meet you and answer all your
questions)

Bara