ACMWE_SC Archives

acmwe_sc

ACMWE_SC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Bev Backmayer <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 17 Dec 2019 17:31:34 +0100

Hi Araz,

I have your information to  the meeting minutes in the womENcourage 2020 drive <https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1BzWUrM5EukCvLjnOivxqTvEjYZfvzwKd>   meeting minutes folder.  I think it is useful if we keep all minutes available on the drive,  then they will not get lost in the emails.

I have started filling in names,  but if you could get it updated with the appropriate names and emails it would be very helpful.

Or just finish the contact list and I can add to it.

Can we try to accomplish the identification of as many organizers as possible by the end of December?

Thanks,

Bev