I have put the two call responses into the call folder here
My suggestion at this point is to send both an email and ask them to
continue working on their proposals with the full call documents. We need
to inform Prague, that if Araz would like to hold next year, we might need
to push thiers out to 2022.
We can plan with the Nigeria team for a Africa wide event next year.
Let me know what you think.