ACMWE_SC Archives

acmwe_sc

ACMWE_SC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Sender: acmwe_sc <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2020 14:57:18 +0100
From: Bev Backmayer <[log in to unmask]>
Comments: To: Araz Yusubov <[log in to unmask]>, 'Ulduzə Xəlilova' <[log in to unmask]>, Vafa Kazdal <[log in to unmask]>, Fariz Ismailzade <[log in to unmask]> cc: Monica Nugent <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Organizing team

The steering committee monthly meeting is on Monday the 21st at 16 CET.

It would be nice if we could have an update on the status of the organizing team.

I have not seen an invite for the organizing team meeting,  would like to know when it will occur and to get an update on the timeline and program plans.

Thanks so much

Bev Bachmayer

Chair womENcourage Steering Committee