ACMWE_SC Archives

acmwe_sc

ACMWE_SC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Bev Backmayer <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 12 Apr 2020 21:13:49 +0200
Hi,

Yes,  of course you can ask questions.

We encourage all genders in the organizing committee.

This is an international event so as many institutions as possible should be involved.

Lastly we encourage all genders to participate in all parts of the event.

Bev Bachmayer

Chair womENcourage Steering Committee

From: acmwe_sc <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Onashoga Adebukola
Sent: Saturday, April 11, 2020 6:24 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: ACM-WE womENcourage celebration

With reference to the call for application on the above subject, I wish to request for the following clarifications:

1. Can Men be involved as part of the Organizing Committee?

2. Can staff members from other Institutions be involved?

3. Can the workshop participants cut across both genders?

Thanks in anticipation of your prompt response.

Dr. 'Bukola Onashoga