ACMWE_SC Archives

acmwe_sc

ACMWE_SC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Nuria Castell - UPC <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 28 Jul 2020 17:42:16 +0200
Hi Rukiye,

I followed the registration procedure and it is fine, now. Thanks !

The only comment is that when you get the registration summary, the only
options are cancel or next. If you detect some error, it is not possible
to go to the previous page for corrections, so it seems you need to
start a new registration.

Regarding the t-shirts, I think it is fine highlighting that you must go
to Baku to get your t-shirt :-)

Kind regards

Núria

El 28/07/2020 a las 10:34, Rukiye ALTIN escribió:
> Dear Friends,
>
> Registration set-up is done. Can you please check once
> <https://www.cvent.com/events/acm-celebration-of-women-in-computing-womencourage-2020/event-summary-85986967f16d496c86377d441212830c.aspx?tw=FF-DD-D3-81-D9-B9-E3-82-AF-ED-4C-D7-45-86-1A-F9>
> again and confirm?
>
> I have two questions;
>
>  1. CVENT said student id card is asking on most of the events and one
>     of us should check the ids every-time a student registered. Do we
>     really need this? We had never had this question before.
>  2. I talked with Araz, he said Baku will not mail any shirts, and
>     registrants need to come and pick up from the university. He said
>     they budged 100 t-shirts and they need the sizes.. This may
>     confuse the registrants but he suggests to add the question as:
>
>     Please select your t-shirt size.
>     There are limited number of special goodies, including T-Shirts
>     for picking up on the first-come basis. Do not forget that
>     <strong>you need to pick up goodies by yourself from ADA University.
>
>     is that fine?
>
> Dorota, did you have the chance to check the Hackathon questions?
>
> Best,
> Rukiye
>

> --
> */Rukiye ALTIN/*