ACMWE_SC Archives

acmwe_sc

ACMWE_SC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Sender: acmwe_sc <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2020 07:43:42 +0100
From: Bara Buhnova <[log in to unmask]>
Dear Bev,

That sounds wonderful, thanks for the great news. As for the supporters,
I am adding Jana Mészarosová <[log in to unmask]> to the
conversation. As for the start, I believe that if Jana, Olga and I
participate in the chat with Emily, then it would be perfect.

I personally am also thrilled to meet Emily, as I serve as the vice-dean
for industrial relations at my university. So getting to know somebody
in Emily's role will be a great honor to me.

Looking forward to the doodle. If you wanted us to prepare it so that
you do not need to do it yourself, let us know.

Have a great day and thanks for all the support,
Bara and Olga

--
Jedeme online. Tak si ulov místo na kurzu pro sebe.
<http://czechitas.cz/onlinekurzy>