ACMWE_SC Archives

acmwe_sc

ACMWE_SC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Bev Bachmayer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bev Bachmayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2018 09:17:21 +0200

Hi Everyone,

Every year Google gives up to 6 participants the opportunity to attend
womENcourage,  they pay for their travel costs.  We have every year provided
these participants a free registration.

Google has asked me if they can have free registration again for these 6
participants.  I would like to get agreement that we will do this before
telling Charlie at Google that we can provide the free registration.

Please let me know your thoughts.  I would like to let Charlie know by 30
June.

Thanks,

Bev Bachmayer

Supporter Chair womENcourage 2018