ACMWE_SC Archives

acmwe_sc

ACMWE_SC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Sender:
acmwe_sc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Dec 2019 21:42:54 +0000
From:
Cigdem Sengul <[log in to unmask]>
To: Bev Bachmayer <[log in to unmask]>
Hello Bev,

I hope you are doing well.
This is a bit different than what we did last year.

If you remember, we have already generic aliases set for womENcourage -
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_TQAnAIdHtlMDkTXOjExkX-bPuDTBb_2VEztidDblmE/edit
And, we just change the names in this document to represent 2020?

However, from your e-mail, I understand you would like to create new
mailing lists specifically for 2020?

In either case, before we contact Marcia, we would need to inform her about
which e-mail addresses would be in which mailing lists.

If we keep our old mailing lists, could you update the addresses
accordingly?
I will also make some modifications to the generic ACM-WE ones - as they
still list your e-mail for some, and I would assume you would want that to
be changed.  I will contact Ruth for the other changes.

Kind regards,

--Cigdem