ACMWE_SC Archives

acmwe_sc

ACMWE_SC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Natasa Milic-Frayling <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Natasa Milic-Frayling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 2019 12:40:27 +0000
Dear Konstantina,

Thank you for sending the updated version of your paper.

We will look into ways of adding your new version to the womENcourage 2019 Web site.

Best regards,

Natasa

Prof Natasa Milic-Frayling – Chair, ACM-WE – mobile: +44 787 0566 404 – email: [log in to unmask] – skype: natasa-milic-frayling