ACMWE_SC Archives

acmwe_sc

ACMWE_SC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Bev Bachmayer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bev Bachmayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 2020 22:02:55 +0100
Hi Araz,

Thanks for your message.

Ruth, Adriana, Dorota, Bev, Nuria, and Rukiye will attend.
We have rooms reserved in the Boulevard Hotel Baku as recommended by the
original application.
All of us will be ready for a meeting on Saturday starting at 9AM,  several
will need to leave on the 13:45 Sunday Turkish Airlines flight,
So we could have meetings from 9 until 12 on Sunday with a taxi direct to
the airport.

I added a file to the drive with a list of the suggested topics which we
had use for the Rome visit.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ANEc_Vh7_Ado9wdEszeIC3qEujkrc-nanXQuCUpXe2M/edit
 ,

you are welcome to use it and begin building the agenda.

I am quite concerned that no one has contacted us to get the information
about previous supporters,  who might be the contact for the supporter
information,  so I can pass this along.

Today Vienna was the city of winds,  I am hoping they blow back to you soon.
See you soon.

Bev