ACMWE_SC Archives

acmwe_sc

ACMWE_SC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Lennon Ruth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lennon Ruth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Apr 2020 22:46:13 +0000
Hi All,

If I remember correctly the submissions came in at the last minute in previous years. I agree that there should not need to be an extension yet. Given the uncertainty it is hard for us to know how things will change anyway so we may as well wait for the deadline to pass.

Regards,

Ruth Lennon,
Chair of ACM-W Europe, https://acmweurope.acm.org/
Office: RM2244
Computing Department,
Letterkenny Institute of Technology (LYIT),

Port Road, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal, Ireland, F92 FC93

Bóthar an Chalaidh, Leitir Ceanainn, Condae Dhún na nGall, Éire, F92 FC93

Tel: +353 74 91 86355

Pronouns: she|her|hers

Note: Although I may sometimes respond to messages outside of core working hours that does not mean that you should feel any need to respond at that time. This also does not mean that I am normally contactable outside of core working hours.  Core working hours for LYIT  academic staff are 9:30-5:30 during term time. Email turn-around may be 2 days or more depending on my workload. If you feel that your message is lost after 2 days feel free to resend it.

[lyit Corporate Name 01_L]

www.lyit.ie<http://www.lyit.ie/>