ACMWE_SC Archives

acmwe_sc

ACMWE_SC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Lennon Ruth <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 26 Sep 2019 19:24:03 +0000
Hi All,

No one who attended that workshop was fed at all.  I was told they fed 300 people too. Araz was at another talk or workshop and they also were not fed. It would have been a lot of people.

I agree the word cloud is great.

Regards,

Ruth Lennon,
Office: RM2244
Computing Department,
Letterkenny Institute of Technology (LYIT),
Port Road, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal, Ireland, F92 FC93
Bóthar an Chalaidh, Leitir Ceanainn, Condae Dhún na nGall, Éire, F92 FC93
Tel: +353 74 91 86355

www.lyit.ie

________________________________
From: acmwe_sc <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Bev Backmayer <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday 26 September 2019 19:41:20
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: womENcourage-related news on social media and newsletter

Hi Cigdem,

I noticed this and on the last day I went out to eat at 1PM and the buffet was closing down even though it was opened at 12:30.  I asked the chef what is going on and he said he served 300 people,  well there were not 300 people there on that day.

So he just shut down early and that was the problem.

I think it is a good lessons learned that we have to make sure that when the lunch opens that there is food for everyone.  Even if it is pizza or something inexpensive.  I know Ruth did not have any lunch because she was tied up in a workshop.

Even so the word cloud is fabulous and I love it.  Thanks so very much.

Bev