ACMWE_SC Archives

acmwe_sc

ACMWE_SC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Bev Bachmayer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bev Bachmayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Jun 2021 08:08:00 -0400
Happy Sunday everyone,

Our meeting is scheduled for tomorrow at 16:00 CET,

At this point no one has submitted an expression of interest for 2023,
therefore we will need to start reaching out to people for submissions.
Think about where we might want to have the event considering we are in
Prague this year and Cyprus next year.

Additionally,  we received the report from Prague, please review it and
let's discuss responses to their questions.

Looking forward to speaking to everyone tomorrow and enjoy the rest of your
weekend.

Bev