ACMWE_SC Archives

acmwe_sc

ACMWE_SC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Cigdem Sengul <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cigdem Sengul <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 2019 14:47:51 +0100
Hello,

To continue the good coverage we had during Rome, I would like to conclude
September with participant evaluations from Rome and the announcement of
womENcourage 2020 on social media.

Could you provide a pointer to what information could we use? This would
also be essential for the newsletter next month.

Also, I remember Reyyan mentioning the womENcourage summary report? Could
you let me know who is responsible for that?

Thanks for your help,
--Cigdem