ACMWE_SC Archives

acmwe_sc

ACMWE_SC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Bev Bachmayer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bev Bachmayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2019 20:30:00 +0200
Hi Paola,  Tiziana,

Here is the data from the past 5 years for the event.  I understand that you
will be using these for a press event on the 10th.

Note that most years about 75% of the attendees are students with 67% being
graduate students.  I am still trying to extract that type of data from
CVENT for this year,  will be interesting to see the differences considering
the large number of scholarships.

I hope this is the information that you were looking for.

Bev

womENcourage in Numbers-

2014

No registration fee