ACMWE_SC Archives

acmwe_sc

ACMWE_SC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Bev Bachmayer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bev Bachmayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Nov 2020 17:01:42 +0100
Hi everyone,

This is an introduction of the two womENcourage teams for 2021 and
2022. With the introduction I would encourage the 2021 team to invite the
2022 team to join their efforts in organizing 2021.  With this
collaboration we gain experience and knowledge.

Bara Buhnova and Olga Maximova are the Chairs of womENcourage 2021 in
Prague,  they are respectively co founders and members of Czechitas who
will host the event.

Josephina Antoniou,  Irena Polycarpou and Antonogi Parmaxi are the chairs
of womENcourage 2022.  Josephina and Irena are both with University of
Central Lancashire Cyprus, which will host the 2022 event.  Antogoni, is
with Cyprus University of Technology.

Please feel free to communicate among yourselves to determine how you can
best help each other . I am sure that your collaboration will result in
really wonderful events.

Let me know if you have any questions or if you want me to arrange a
discussion.

Bev Bachmayer