ACMWE_SC Archives

acmwe_sc

ACMWE_SC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Bev Bachmayer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bev Bachmayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Sep 2022 08:06:38 +0200
Hi,

I know I asked this in the meeting on Saturday but I really would like to
have agreement on the evaluation plan and future.

Therefore I would like to add this discussion to the agenda for our next
meeting.
So far I see the next steps:

   1. Send out the link to the supporters and the participants to gather
   more data:   link to evaluation
   <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdwmeRNSc-rJEFWq-TB17TnqmDBHVc7u2c9H6Zpq23SpkB_6Q/viewform?usp=sf_link>
   2. Evaluate the results of this event in one week.
   3. Create a report which differentiates each question and the result we
   get from it to determine if the questions delivers the desired results and
   should it be included in future years.
   4. Create a template that can be used by evaluation chairs,  which
   allows for comparison between years.
   5. Make sure each presenter points to the evaluation after each session.

You can find the current evaluation form
 link to evaluation
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdwmeRNSc-rJEFWq-TB17TnqmDBHVc7u2c9H6Zpq23SpkB_6Q/viewform?usp=sf_link>

Thanks

Bev