ACMWE_SC Archives

acmwe_sc

ACMWE_SC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Sender:
acmwe_sc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Sep 2020 12:07:58 +0100
From:
Dorota Filipczuk <[log in to unmask]>
To: Bev Bachmayer <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Bev,

I will attend the meeting.

Regarding the topics to discuss, I have a couple of questions to ask,
because I'm still new to the process :-)
1. What are the topics that will be discussed in the first meeting with the
Prague representatives, and with Cyprus?
2. When can we expect the full list of the committee members from them? It
would be great to have the names of the two hackathon chairs for Prague by
the end of October, so I could start working with them sooner this year.
3. With the Cyprus committee, we have 1 extra year -- what exactly are our
expectations from them in the first year?

Best,
Dorota