ACMWE_SC Archives

acmwe_sc

ACMWE_SC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Cigdem Sengul <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cigdem Sengul <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 2019 15:45:08 +0000
Hello Bev,

Ruth has arranged to talk to me with the general ACM-W Europe mailing lists
tomorrow.

For, womENcourage, I think your suggestion is good for avoiding confusion
indeed. but also we would need to provide the e-mail addresses that
should be registered under each mailing list.
I can update the document we have with the new suggested mailing list
names, and then tell Marcia to create those (I cannot create them, it was
Marcia who created them before),
and delete the older ones to avoid any confusion/mix-up.

I created a new document since our changes are invasive:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eqHKSOZiVccFG4pYsdHyMZ66Ftkee4Z22SeG2VNYImQ/edit#

Would this work for you? Would you be able to fill the information required
for womENcourage (last page)?
When is the deadline for setting these up?

Kind regards,
--Cigdem