ACMWE_SC Archives

acmwe_sc

ACMWE_SC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Cigdem Sengul <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cigdem Sengul <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Dec 2019 10:31:02 +0000
Dear all,

Just tagging on this e-mail, I would love to introduce the womENcourage
2020 organising committee in our next ACM-W Europe newsletter in January.
It would be great if you would send me to profile and photo information,
and I would love to hear from you a few words on what you hope to
accomplish in the conference.

 Our January newsletter deadline is January 8. If this is not possible for
January, we can schedule it to February of course (I understand with
holidays in between, there may be some time pressure.) However, I would
like to communicate to our community all the work you are putting in for
womENcourage as soon as possible.

Please let me know.

Kind regards,
--Cigdem

Cigdem Sengul, PhD
ACM-W Europe Communications and Outreach Chair