ACMWE_SC Archives

acmwe_sc

ACMWE_SC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Cigdem Sengul <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 26 Sep 2019 17:36:50 +0100
Hello,
I've taken a look at the feedback, and I think for a blog post, we would
need to deeper analysis, and have a section on what we could improve on.
There are some very positive and also negative comments on organisation,
conflicting remarks about "great food" and "not enough food" etc.
But, I pulled the comments, normalised the text, and did a wordcloud
(Attached) which I am happy to share on social media.
As I said, the blog post would need more work.
What do you think?

Best regards,
--Cigdem