ACMWE_SC Archives

acmwe_sc

ACMWE_SC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Sender: acmwe_sc <[log in to unmask]>
From: Bev Backmayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 16:44:46 +0200

Hi everyone.

I would like to apologize for forgetting to send out the reminder for the
meeting today and for not sending the update about the proposals.

Cypress claims the final draft will be available later today,  unfortunately
too late for the meeting today.  But they are happy to do 2022 as well as
2021.

Prague has not responded,   I sent to all the people listed as chairs again
an email asking for feedback.  Let's hope for feedback.

Dorota, Nuria, Rukiye and I decided we could make the decision next Monday
at 4PM.   Please let me know if you are available,  I will send the meeting
notice.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful summer even though we are all focusing
on staying apart.

Bev