ACMWE_SC Archives

acmwe_sc

ACMWE_SC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Sender: acmwe_sc <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 11:39:39 +0300
From: Reyyan Ayfer <[log in to unmask]>
Dear Bev,

Due to a last minute university related activity that I have to attend,
I will not be able to join the meeting today.
I was hoping to work on the Lessons Learned  Document during the
weekend, unfortunately did not have time for that :( It is in my ToDo List.

I will read the minutes of the meeting later tonight.

Best wishes.
Reyyan