ACMWE_SC Archives

acmwe_sc

ACMWE_SC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Nuria Castell - UPC <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 31 Aug 2020 16:24:43 +0200
Hi All,

Thanks Bev for the letter, and Adriana and Ruth for the additional edits.

Just a comment: should we add in this letter that for the moment the
hosting of womENcourage 2022 must be "no public"? or just tell that to
the organisers by other way?

Regarding the "womENcourage Timeline and Guidebook", if we are able to
select the host of the event two years in advance, maybe we could move
some items to be done before "September". For instance, it would be
great that at the end of any womENcourage we could announce the next
edition with a presentation including site information and the new web.
What do you think?

Take care!

Núria

Ms. Dr. Nuria Castell Ariño