ACMWE_SC Archives

acmwe_sc

ACMWE_SC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Bev Bachmayer <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 26 Aug 2019 12:01:44 +0200
Dear Dr. Kazdal,

Thanks so much for your email.

It sounds like your summer has been quite productive.  That is excellent
news, which is great to hear.

We still need to plan the call to discuss the confirmation and I will send
a doodle to schedule this if any are available in the next few weeks.  We
are all looking forward to discussing your plans.

Regards,

Bev Bachmayer