ACMWE_SC Archives

acmwe_sc

ACMWE_SC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Bev Bachmayer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bev Bachmayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 2020 07:58:39 +0100
Hi Cigdem,

The steering committee has been working hard on creating the Call for
womENcourage 2021,  the text and other docs can be found here
<https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1_LIH7TL6guDberqBpG7KHhHnyEBV_dK3>.
We would like for this to be added to the March 2020 newsletter,  added to
the ACM W Europe website,  and advertised on Social Media.  We expect the
final versions to be ready on Friday 28 February.   Can you please let us
know with whom we should work to get this completed?

Please note that the folder has multiple documents.

*Call for proposal Newsletter 2021 text*  is the text that we propose for
the newsletter,  please feel free to edit and submit comments.

*womENcourage2021-Hosting-ExpressionofInterestTemplate-March2020.docx*
is the template for the hosting expression of interest,  please  let me
know if you have suggestions or comments.  it can be found here
<https://drive.google.com/open?id=1J7YxtAeOFTs5K6OMmoaAfeTWfLCyFUCY>.

And the Google for for submitting the expression of interest here
<https://drive.google.com/open?id=1KMow0rnjsrCrKuDd_ktWawdseZIYzjOI3_HTnfGsaCA>