ACMWE_SC Archives

acmwe_sc

ACMWE_SC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Reyyan Ayfer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Reyyan Ayfer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Oct 2020 19:40:51 +0300
Dear Nuria,

I did not know that you retired plus I did not know I would see Youla,
Tziana, Lynda and many other colleagues that I had met at various
meetings. This project looks like a realization of our initial dreams
when we established ACM-W Europe.
It is a 4 year project and I am seure I will have a chance to meet with
all of you virtually or face-to-face at a point.

Best wishes.
Reyyan