ACMWE_SC Archives

acmwe_sc

ACMWE_SC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Araz Yusubov <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Araz Yusubov <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Feb 2020 21:45:52 +0000
Dear colleagues,

I would like to thank you all for spending your weekend for the womENcourage 2020 site visit meetings. Hosting this international event at ADA University is an exciting opportunity, and every member has important role to play. Azerbaijan Tourism Board provided a fantastic support.

Special thanks go to International Steering Committee members - Ruth, Adriana, Dorota, Bev and Rukiya, who tirelessly worked with us to finalize some critical points and define the immediate actions.

With warmest wishes from the City of Winds,

Araz