ACMWE_SC Archives

acmwe_sc

ACMWE_SC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Bev Bachmayer <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 20 Jan 2020 14:56:35 +0100
Hi again all.

Sorry for the spam,  I somehow sent the email prior to finishing it.
Congratulations for securing the 11000 for womENcourage funding.

1. I put the budget template in the correct folder now,  you can find it in
the Budget Directory.
2. I sent an email to Alexandra requesting help for the website.
3. I will confirm the dates and the number of attendees in the meeting
today.  Can you please let me know if any of the organizing team plan to
attend?

BEv