ACMWE_SC Archives

acmwe_sc

ACMWE_SC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Sender:
acmwe_sc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Dec 2020 07:25:29 -0800
From:
Bev Bachmayer <[log in to unmask]>
To: Cigdem Sengul <[log in to unmask]>, Bara Buhnova <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Cigdem,

Wishing you a wonderful holiday season.

Today the steering committee for womENcourage had a nice meeting with the
womENcourage 2021 team.  The email list for creating the new emails for
womENcourage 2021 are ready.  Please see the link below.

Can you please let us know the next steps?  Questions about the emails
should go to Bara and myself.

Thanks so much

Bev