ACMWE_SC Archives

acmwe_sc

ACMWE_SC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Bev Backmayer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 30 Sep 2019 17:02:34 +0200
Hi Cigdem,

Thanks for all the hard work,   this is a start and I think it will work into a good article.  However,   the document I am working on is reports for the supporters,  with details on the attendees and not necessarily for a blog.

I like this article as a start but if someone did not attend it leaves them in the dark about what happened and why the comments might be relevant.  I believe we need before this blog an overview blog to tell what happened and who the attendees are.

I am not sure who will write this overview as I was most of the time at the registration desk,  I am sure though that with the summaries from the rest of the steering committee we will get it together.

Let me start that document on the drive and I will then see how your blog blends into the overview.

Bev