ACMWE_SC Archives

acmwe_sc

ACMWE_SC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Olga Maximová <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Olga Maximová <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jan 2021 16:09:51 +0100
Dear womENcourage SC,

We hope that you enjoyed the Christmas break and managed to have some good
family time.

We are sending a short report on our womENcourage 2021 conference
preparations. The report is also filed
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nkmvFcUa19pv7HxcmFiWdaOlX8uHj9kJGjHDREsC4PI/edit#>
on our shared drive.

   1.

   Website
   Our website is now ready to be published next week on Tuesday 19.1.
   2021. Please visit https://womencourage.acm.org/2021/  We keep updating
   it regularly.

   1.

   Budget

We have shared our budget proposal with you and we look forward to your
feedback on our next call.

      3. Next call and Points to discuss

January monthly meeting with ACM on Jan 22nd

Link: https://meet.google.com/hrg-cbws-rag

   -

   Website progress
   -

   May we use some photos from the past conferences at womENcourage 2021
   website? Where can we find them?
   -

   Organizing committee at the website - add SC advisor to each category or
   not?
   -

   Budget feedback

Thank you very much for your support.

Bara and Olga

womENcourage 2021 Conference Chairs

--
Digitální akademie je skvělým startem do IT. Přihlas se právě teď!
<https://www.czechitas.cz/cs/kalendar-akci#group-checkbox-dropdown:pathGroup=.digitalAcademy%7Cviews:view=jplist-list-view>