ACMWE_SC Archives

acmwe_sc

ACMWE_SC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Araz Yusubov <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 23 Dec 2019 06:21:20 +0000
Dear colleagues,

Can we get the list of womENcourage participants/scholarship recipients from Azerbaijan over the years? We have got some list of those we remember, but thought it won't hurt if double-check.

Wishing you all a fantastic festive season ahead.

Many thanks,
Araz

________________________________
From: Bev Bachmayer <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, December 15, 2019 20:50
To: Araz Yusubov <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [20=20] Re: Meeting reminder for tomorrow 16 December Steering Committee 16:00 CET, 15:00 UK, 18:00 UTC, 19:00 Azerbaijani

Oh I thought I had sent a request,  I am sorry if I didn't get it to you.

Thanks so much for sending the notice to your team.

Bev

On Sun, 15 Dec 2019, 07:27 Araz Yusubov, <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:
Dear Bev,

Thanks for guidance and reminder. In fact, we were expecting a calendar request - I will send one, so this is in calendars.

As for the Site Visit, is it to be in late January? How many days is the usual program?

Looking forward to 'seeing' you soon.

Many thanks,
Araz