ACMWE_SC Archives

acmwe_sc

ACMWE_SC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Josephina Antoniou <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 5 Nov 2020 08:15:34 +0000
Thank you Bev for this introduction,

Nice to meet you Bara and Olga : )

Our team would be happy to engage with the 2021 organisational aspects. It looks like you have done a great job so far and any experience we can gain is highly appreciated.

We can set up a Teams meeting if it is convenient to chat more about this.

Best Regards,

Josephina

From: Bev Bachmayer <[log in to unmask]>

Sent: 04 November 2020 18:02

To: Josephina Antoniou <[UCLan Cyprus Ltd] Computing and Mathematics> <[log in to unmask]>; Irene Polycarpou <CYPRUS> <[log in to unmask]>; Antigoni Parmaxi <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]; Bara Buhnova <[log in to unmask]>; Olga Maximov√° <[log in to unmask]>

Subject: Introductions womENcourage 2021 Prague and womENcourage 2022 Cyprus teams

Hi everyone,

This is an introduction of the two womENcourage teams for 2021 and 2022. With the introduction I would encourage the 2021 team to invite the 2022 team to join their efforts in organizing 2021.  With this collaboration we gain experience and knowledge.

Bara Buhnova and Olga Maximova are the Chairs of womENcourage 2021 in Prague,  they are respectively co founders and members of Czechitas who will host the event.

Josephina Antoniou,  Irena Polycarpou and Antonogi Parmaxi are the chairs of womENcourage 2022.  Josephina and Irena are both with University of Central Lancashire Cyprus, which will host the 2022 event.  Antogoni, is with Cyprus University of Technology.

Please feel free to communicate among yourselves to determine how you can best help each other . I am sure that your collaboration will result in really wonderful events.

Let me know if you have any questions or if you want me to arrange a discussion.

Bev Bachmayer

[University of Central Lancashire]