ACMWE_SC Archives

acmwe_sc

ACMWE_SC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Rukiye ALTIN <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rukiye ALTIN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 2021 15:53:53 +0300
Hello Bev and all,

I cannot join the meeting today, I'll be following meeting notes. Here are
my notes for today's meetings.

For the question that came from Bara about FB, I can help with that, I
think you have the password right, Bev? If you share it with me, I can make
the posts.

*Updates about the scholarship: *The scholarship is on review, there are 26
submissions. I am in touch with scholarship chairs.
*Updates about the registration: * SC can register with *WCSC2021 *code
now. We have 16 registration so far.

Questions:

   1. Çiğdem asked if we are going to extend the 2023 call announcement. If
   yes, she wants us to let her know about it for the newsletter and website.
   2. Are we going to give free tickets to Executive Committee members? I
   think it'll be nice :)

Best,
Rukiye

--