ACMWE_SC Archives

acmwe_sc

ACMWE_SC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Patrascu Cristina Alexandra <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 2 Aug 2021 10:21:15 +0100
Hi Dorota,

The dates on the celebrations page seem to be in sync with the document you
provided as a link in your email. Is there anything else to update on this
page? https://acmweurope.acm.org/celebrations/
<https://acmweurope.acm.org/celebrations/>

Best,
*Alexandra Cristina Dediu *