ACMWE_SC Archives

acmwe_sc

ACMWE_SC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Josephina Antoniou <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Josephina Antoniou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 2021 13:47:13 +0000
Thank you everyone for submitting your availability.

I will send a Teams invitation for Tuesday the 2nd of February, when we all seem to have availability.

Thank you & Best Regards,
Josephina

Dr Josephina Antoniou,BA, MSc, PhD, FHEA
Assistant Professor in Computing, Course Leader MSc Computing

School of Sciences, UCLan Cyprus
+357 24 694094

As agreed, I am sending an email for a follow up meeting for the organisation of womENcourage 2022, just to allow for an update and also for a chance to discuss any questions after going through the “lessons learned” from previous organisations of the event.

Can you please enter your availability for the proposed slots during the1st week of February? Here is the doodle poll link:
https://doodle.com/poll/zv8nrmuqihiqwayc?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link

[University of Central Lancashire] <https://www.uclancyprus.ac.cy>