ACMWE_SC Archives

acmwe_sc

ACMWE_SC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Bev Bachmayer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bev Bachmayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 2020 08:46:44 +0100
Dear Monica,

As you know Ruth has proposed that you join the ACM W Europe Steering
Committee.  The entire committee are happy that you agreed to join us on
the project.

The womENcourage SC promotes the mission and vision of ACM-WE through
facilitating the organization of womENcourage Celebrations.  We focus on
all organizational aspects ensuring the quality and continuity of this
important community event.

We believe that with your help we can provide future organizing committees
the support and direction they need for future events. The SC committee
meets monthly for one hour and members typically spend 5 additional hours
per month on related activities.

Our first meeting of the year is on Monday 20th of Jan at 16:00 CET.  15:00
GMT.   Please let me know if you have questions or if you cannot attend the
meeting.

Thanks so much,

Bev Bachmayer

Steering Committee chair.