ACMWE_SC Archives

acmwe_sc

ACMWE_SC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Bev Bachmayer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bev Bachmayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Aug 2020 16:36:16 +0200
Hi Ondrej,

I hope that all is well with you and your colleagues.

I am writing to confirm that you will be updating the proposal to include
the answers to the questions we posed in the previous email.  Because of
Covid,  we are a bit behind,  but would like to make a decision in our
meeting next week Monday 24th August.

I realize many of you may be on holiday,  but it is important to get this
decided prior to the online event being held end of September.

Please let me know if you have questions and how soon you can confirm the
answers to the questions.

Bev Bachmayer